4 August 2019

Bedside Beauty Products For A Goodnights Sleep


I’d like to think my bedside table is pretty minimal & I’m quite selective about the products I keep beside my bedside. While I do the majority of my skincare in the bathroom, my bedside holds a mix of beauty products that I love to apply if I have a few extra minutes right before my head hits the pillow. It’s really a case of how much energy I can spare…

I’m a big fan of routine & before bed I’m usually make-up free, showered & cleansed but the fun doesn’t stop there! There are a few products I know to keep close to me during the late hours. My bedside necessities are the first & last things I reach for each day, helping my drift off into a deep sleep, unwind & find clarity. 

A couple of things I always have on my bedside that I would say aren’t beauty related is a candle. I really enjoy having a candle lit on my bedside at night. I find it helps set a relaxing atmosphere & makes my room smell divine. But I also have a glass of water on my bedside. I’m always waking up throughout the night in need of some water & the last thing I want to do is get out of my cosy bed. 

Lavender & Camomile Essenial Oil Room/Pillow Spray - Homemade 
Hand Cream & Cuticle Oil: Ecoya Sweet Pea & Jasmine Handcream

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment