26 November 2019

6 Quotes To Inspire The Best Version Of You


A quick one from me today but I wanted to share these small, yet powerful quotes with you. There's been a theme throughout some of my posts lately & I've been speaking a lot about looking after yourself in such a busy time of year. I think it's important to remind yourself of the following on a daily basis to help inspire you to be the best version of yourself no matter what is going on around you. 

"Put yourself at the top of your today list every single day & the rest will fall into place." 

"Love yourself unconditionally & always think about ways to make each part of your body strong & healthy." 

"Be kind to yourself." 

"Self love is the greatest medicine." 

"Honor your body & love it! Without that love, nothing else can stand a chance." 

"Take care of yourself so you can be at your best for others." 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment