10 November 2019

If I Could Only Use 5 Beauty Products


Minimal makeup is some of favourite & it's what I tend to go for on an everyday basis but when it came to picking only 5 products, I actually struggled more than I thought I would.

Beautiful coverage & light on the face. It's everything you need in a foundation & concealer duo but for more details see my full review here

Gorgeous highlight & contour kit which is also really reasonably priced. Includes four powders, banana, highlight, bronzer & contour which all look really natural on the skin. 

It's no doubt that Revolution have some amazing products & their brow products are some of my favourites. It's the dream eyebrow kit! 

I was thinking about not including this product but at the end of the day, my brows really do just have a mind of their own & I hate to think about the state of them if I didn't use a brow gel! This specific product appears to have been discontinued on their website which is a bit of a pain, you may be able to still pick on up in your local department store but otherwise I've linked their new replacement brow gel which I have not tried but does sound promising! 

Again, another newer favourite by Clinique but it's such a gorgeous mascara that gives your lashes volume & length! I'd pick this mascara a thousand times over. 

If you could only use 5 beauty products, what would you choose? 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment