As of right now, I'm trying to appreciate all the little things in life that are making me happy on a daily basis & especially more now than ever. Small pockets of happiness & goodness throughout a busy day can be really refreshing so I thought why not share my small pockets of happiness with you.
- Discovering new local areas to go for walks, get outside & get some fresh air.
- A cup of coffee & a good book in the sun.
- Waking up to sunshine & warmth.
- Taking my days a little slower while also still being productive.
- Seeing my little Guinea Pig's grow & develop their own little attitudes & personalities.
- A good AM & PM skincare routine that my skin is thriving on.
- Daily journaling has been a really simple practice that I've started up again & is something I love doing.
- Getting organised & buying new supplies for the upcoming school year.
What are some of the little things that are making you happy on a daily basis?