26 May 2015

BOOK REVIEW: YOUTUBER EDITION

We all know at least one YouTuber that has brought a book out, am I right? Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Connor Franta, Tanya Burr and there is a few YouTubers in the process iof bring out there books like Marcus Butler, Joey Graceffa and Joe Sugg, Tyler Oakley but then we also have Zoe Sugg who is bringing out her second book and Alfie Deyes who already has his second book out, how crazy if this? I'm so incredibly proud of #teaminternet and the power we all have through the internet to make amazing incredibly things like this happen! I love reading and I love YouTube so you can only guess that I love reading a book that any YouTuber has brought out! Today I'm going to be talking about three of my favourites so far, Tanya Burr's Book called Love Tanya, Zoe Sugg's Book called Girl Online and Connor Franta's Book called Work in Progress! I love all three of these books for different reasons so I'm going to jump right in and let you guys know why!

                     


Starting off with Zoe's book, Girl Online. I was want to start off by saying if you followed Zoe through the journey of her first book, watching her vlogs, reading her blog, watching main channel videos and following her on soical media you will know how much time and effort she has out into this book! I absoutely adore her book and I could read it a million times over, it's so relatable and I love that in a book! 

"Penny has a secret. Under teh alias Girl Online, Penny blogs her hidden feelings about friendships, boys, her crazy family and the panic attacks the have begun to take over her life. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisk her away to New York where she meets Noah: a gorgeous, guitar-strumming American. Suddenly Penny is falling in love and capturing every moment of it on her blog. But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover, and her closest friendship forver." This is the blurb that is on the back of Girl Online and I don't know about you but whilst reading that it instantly drew me in and I new I had to get my hands on a copy! I totally recommend Girl Online if you're looking for a easy, enjoyable read because you'll definitely get that with Girl Online! 

                       

"I refuse to live a life a regret. I refuse to hope things will get better in the future when I have complete control over making them the best possible right here and now. We have one life - and none of us know how long our life will be fore or what will come of it. The possibilities are endless." 

Connor Franta has written an incredible book, more than just a memior, an open honest look into his life. A conversation where Connor does all the talking and as readers we do all the listening. 

The book consists of 212 pages where we learn more about Connors upbringing, life for him as school all before his YouTube career. Instead of endless, long chapters from each and every stage of his life, Connor shares some of his most valuable moments and life lessons which shaped him to become the person he is today, the picture he has added to his book make is story that little bit more personal. Connor shares a lot of stories with us throughout the book and they aren't just for the sake of telling them, he tells his stories with hope that it'll help others. 

I totally recommend reading A Work in Progress if you are looking for some new found inspiration and motivation in any aspect of your life. 



                       
   

"I want to write a book to share the things I've learnt with you - revel my top tips on fashion, beauty, love, friendship, YouTube . . . and loads more!" 

Tanya Burr, as written this amazing book filled with just a few of her top tips on all things girly! Whether you are looking to finding new tips for all things beauty including skincare, make up, fashion, hair and nails or whether you are needing some new inspiration, motivation and tips on love, life and friendships this is the book for you! 

I adore Tanya's book, I always find myself coming back to it searching for tips and new inspiration! I keep Tanya's book by my bed 24/7 and I find myself reaching for it more often than not! 

I totally recommend Tanya's bool to anyone who is looking for a change in their usually lifestyle or looking to change up any part of there daily routine because Tanya has some of the best tips for you!

Along with some of Tanya's top tips, she also shares some of her life time experiences with us! Tanya shares some of her most memorable moments as kid. some of her all time old favourite songs she loved to listen to in her teen years and she also talks about the top ten things that helped her shape who she is today! 

One of my favourite parts of Tanya's book is where she has left for us as her views, subscribers and readers is a section to list some of our favourite things along side hers! I think this is such an nice, simple touch to the book and really makes it that little bit more personal! 

Overall I think it's pretty clear to say that I'm a big fan of Tanya's book and like I said earlier I would totally recommend this book to someone who is in need of possibly some change or some new in site into there life! 

Let me know what your favourite book is at the moment or even what you are reading at the moment! 

If you would like to follow me on social media then feel free to; 
Twitter: bonni3ellen
Instagram: bonnie.ellen
Tumblr: www.bonni3ellen.tumblr.com
Pinterest: bonniegaardiner

Thankyou so much for reading and be sure to leave your comments below! 

Sending all the happiness and love to where ever you may be in the world and we will talk soon 

Bonnie xxx



     

No comments:

Post a Comment