24 May 2015

REVIEW: LA GIRL NUDE PALETTE

Recently I received the L.A Girl Nudes Palette for my birthday and I'm in love! This is the perfect palette for all kinds of looks whether you be needing a look for school, work, a neutral day time or a smoky night time look, it's all in this palette!

The shades are very pigmented and creamy however some shades can be a little powdery so I would suggest maybe using a eyelid primer as well just to make sure everything is held in the right place all day long. Another thing to keep in mind I do get the slightest amount of fall out from these shadows but I only fined that this when I'm packing shadows on top of each other to create a smokey look but I can deal with that apart from that there is near to nothing in regards of fall out from the shadows! I ws a little bit worried about the packaging and I was pleasantly suprised that the packaging is quite durable and I liked how the casing around the shadows is a very durable, thick plastic rather than being something that seems it would only last 5 seconds.




Over all I love this nudes palette and I have fallen in love with it! It has become a staple in my everyday makeup routine! I totally recommend this nudes palette to anyone who is looking for an affordable new palette to add to there collection!

Unfortunately I'm not sure where this palette was brought from and I can't say I have seen it in stores however I have seen that you can purchase it online for under $20 NZD so bargin! I also know that they have other palettes in this collection, Neons, Smokey and Ultra and of course Nudes! If any of you guys end up tryong the other palettes in this collection definitely let me know what they are like, I love you know what you guys think! 

If you lovely people would like to follow me on any of my soical media then of course do so; 
Twitter: bonni3ellen
Instagram: bonnie.ellen
Tumblr: www.bonni3ellen.tumblr.com
Pinterest: bonniegaardiner

Remember my blog post upload schedule is Sunday Tuesday and Thursday at 0630PM NZST + 12:00

Sending love and happiness where ever you are in the world!
Bonnie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment