9 January 2018

Daily Summer Routine


My daily summer routine is all the bits and pieces I do in order keep my body looking and feeling as great as possible. Summer is my favourite time of the year but to ensure that I thoroughly enjoy it there are a few things that we can all be doing on a daily basis. 

Hydrate
It's important to keep hydrated all year round but it's super important in the summer because we tend to sweat more meaning we're losing hydration from our bodies. Not only is it good for your body to keep hydrated but your skin will thank you for it too. I carry a water bottle with me everywhere because I know at some point during the day I'll need it. 

Sun Protection
Again something that is important all year round but more so in the summer months when we are spending days on end outside in direct sun light. I think I've mentioned this before but I'll always use an SPF30+ on my body, nothing less than that and an SPF50+ on my face, neck and chest. 

Exfoliation and Moisturising 
My skin kind of has a mind of its own in the summer so I prefer to keep in regular exfoliated and moisturised to keep it looking as healthy as possible. 

Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
Probably my favourite part of summer is all the fresh fruit and vegetables. In try to increase my fruit and vegetable intake ever so slightly over the summer, purely because there is so much more available. Summer is the time for berries and I can never get enough of them. Fresh berries beat frozen any day! Not only do fruit and veg taste delicious but they're great for you too. 

What are some of your favourite ways to look after yourself in the summer?

 B x

No comments:

Post a Comment