21 January 2018

Everything I've Been Reading, Watching And Listening To Lately


This post is going to be a round up of all the content I've been reading, watching and listening to lately. I haven't done a post like this before but I thought combining it all together would be a good way of sharing what I'm enjoy at the moment under the three categories. 

Reading
The book of choice this month is Turtles All The Way Down by John Green. It was a gift for Christmas and I was so excited to start reading it. I'm just over half way in and I'm throughly enjoying it so far, although I didn't expect anything less from John Green. I don't want to spoil anything so I'll leave a link here where you can find out more about the novel if you want to. 

Watching
I've been watching a couple of different things at the moment. On Netflix I've been watching Sons of Anarchy. I've been meaning to finish it for ages and now that I'm back into it I'm really enjoying it. I kind of don't want to end.  In terms of YouTube, I've been watching a bunch of planning videos. I've been looking for different ideas for my bullet journal, but I think I've got a set up now that's going to work well for me. 

Listening
I've been listening to Amy Young's new podcast, Just What You Needed and it's exactly that, just what you need. I adore Amy, her YouTube videos and just her content in general but when I heard she was coming out with a podcast I was super excited. Amy is just one of those people we all need in our lives and I highly recommend you check her content out. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment