30 January 2018

2018: January Favourites | Makeup And Skincare


Well here we are for the first monthly favourites for 2018. I'm so excited for what this year is going to bring and this first month has been a great start to that. I really hope you've had an amazing start to 2018 and are ready to continue to kick some butt this year. 

Vaseline have an amazing product line overall but their body lotions are some of my favourites. The Aloe Soothe one is gorgeous for in the summer. Not only is it great if you get a little sunburnt but it's also great at keeping your skin looking healthy. The Vaseline Aloe Soothe Body Lotion is definitely my pick for the summer. 

I'm always using a variety of different hand creams. I have a few laying around but my favourite is the Vaseline Healthy Hands, Stronger Nails Hand Cream. It absorbs quickly, helps with dry patches and the appearance of dry skin. I also love that it will fit into my handbag and I can take it wherever I need it. 

I can't stress how important it is to protect your skin not just in the summer, but all year around too. Nivea have a large selection of sunscreen lotions and there brand is probably my favourite. 

The Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen Liquid Lotion in SPF 50+ is what I've been using on my face this summer. I really like the in dries down matte and doesn't clog pores. I don't use anything under SPF 50+ on my face and this sunscreen lotion does a fantastic job at protecting my skin on a daily basis. 

Surprise, I'm loving a new brow product! I know, crazy right? If you've been following on posts for awhile now, you'll know that in the way of brow products all I use to talk about was the Natio Brow Kit. While I still love that brow kit, it was time I tried something new. I'm loving the Chichi Brow Pomade. I'm slowly getting use to the formula as of course, it's very different from using a powder but I think the Chichi Brow Pomade will continue to be a staple in my makeup collection for awhile. 

Sons Of Anarchy - TV Series 
A little of a miscellaneous here but I finally finished the Sons Of Anarchy TV Series. It's one of the programmes that will always be a favourite of mine. The ending was sad but amazing at the same time, everything came full circle and I loved it. Definitely check it out to see if it's something you might be into. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment