16 January 2018

New In My Beauty Rotation


Over the Christmas and New Year period I managed to pick up a few new products I've been meaning to try and incorporate in my beauty routine. I wanted to share those products with you and my thoughts so far. 

A lot of you will be aware that I love the Chichi Super BB Cream and for the longest time my sister has been telling me I should try the CC Cream as that's what she prefers between the two. The biggest different for me between the two is the coverage. The BB cream is definitely a lighter coverage compared to the CC cream. I've never tried CC creams before, is it normal for them to be higher coverage? Both products are buildable, with the BB cream giving more of a natural look. I believe there is a slight difference in ingredients between the two products but I'll leave the website linked so you can look more into that if you're interested. So far the Chichi Super CC Cream is working really well for me. 

If you've been following me for awhile you'll know that I'm always mentioning my Natio Brow Kit. It's been the longest living brow kit I've ever owned and it's still going strong. I did think though it was about time I tried something new. I had never used any cream pomade kind of product in my brows before so when first using it I didn't know how things were going to turn out. But so far so good. I'm loving how you can either get a natural brow or bold brow with this one product and it's surprisingly easy to get use to using. It's just a beautiful formula and if you're thinking of trying a new brow product but don't want to spend too much I highly recommend Chichi's Brow Pomade. 

I've never been a setting spray kind of girl but this summer I thought I'd see what the drugstore offered in the way of setting sprays. I picked up the Rimmel #Insta Fix and Go Setting Spray and give it ago over the summer. It's designed for underneath as well as on top of your makeup. I've used it a couple of times and the biggest thing that puts me off using it is how it sprays onto your face. It's definitely not a fine mist, it's more of a direct spray which is a pain because you need up needing five sprits to cover your entire face. I'm going to persist with it though and see if I can make it work. Maybe I just got a faulty bottle, I'm not sure. 

I feel super lucky to be gifted this by one of my best friends for Christmas. It's such a gorgeous palette with some of the most beautiful shades. The packaging is sleek and durable which will make it perfect for traveling. Of course, being a Too Faced palette, the shadows blend beautifully and I can't wait to keep experimenting with it some more. 

B x 




No comments:

Post a Comment