3 March 2019

2019: February Favourites & Highlights | Changes & Challenges


We're officially two months deep into 2019 & so far so good! Goals are on track & big changes are happening! February has been a month of changes & challenges but I'm more than excited for the future & that's an amazing feeling to have. Below are a few of February's favourites & highlights. Here's hoping for a March just a memorable as February!

Favourites
Clinique Moisture Surge - Moisturiser & Face Spray
Almond Oil - Nails & Skincare
@rachellee; YouTube & Instagram
Candles; all the scents!

Highlights
The weather this month has been the some of the best weather we've had all summer & I think it's probably all we'll get. It's sad to see it go because we didn't really have much of a summer this year but I'm already excited for the cooler months & cozy clothes. In February I got to catch up with some of my closer friends I hadn't seen in awhile & it was great to just be able to sit down at chat for hours on end. I also applied & got accepted to study in Educational Support! I'm so thrilled & cannot wait to get started. Which also brings me on the fact that I left a job to be able to commit fully to studying which is scary but a challenge I'm up for. At this point in my life I just cannot commit to two jobs & studying. It would be way to much & I didn't want to overcommit or overwhelm myself. February has been a blast & I cannot wait to see what March has install for me. 

If you're interested in finding out more about my thoughts on the Essano Skinfoods Cinnamon Detoxifying Facial Mask stay tuned & keep a look out over the next week for a full product review. It's a good ole one, let me tell you! 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment