11 June 2019

Product Review: Wet & Wild PhotoFocus Foundation


“Your skin, only better. Our new high-performing, skin-perfecting foundation underwent major road testing under seven different photo lighting conditions to deliver flawless camera-ready makeup every time. Specially made with a matte, light-diffusing complex to give your skin #noflitter perfection.” 

The 20 shades are as follows, Porcelain, Shell Ivory, Soft Ivory, Nude Ivory, Rose Ivory, Soft Beige, Buff Bisque, Peach Natural, Golden Beige, Cream Beige, Bronze Beige, Classic Beige, Desert Beige, Amber Beige, Caramel, Toffee, Cocoa, Mocha, Espresso & Mahogany. 

Now while I appreciate that this isn’t that biggest shade range I’ve ever seen, I do think that they’ve done a fantastic job considering they’re a ‘drugstore’ brand & that product itself retails for $12.99 NZD. 

I find the foundation to sit beautifully on the skin & for someone who does experience extreme dehydration during the Winter months, I’ve found it doesn’t get particularly clingy or patching over those dry areas which I’ve found other foundations to do. It’s a light to medium, buildable coverage & of course depending how much you build it up will depend on your overall coverage. It says on the website that the foundation has been specially created with matte, light-defusing complex to help with perfecting the skin but I actually think the foundation leaves a beautiful glow to the skin without giving you that sweaty look. Maybe that’s just me. The Wet & Wild Photo Focus Foundation is definitely a favourite from the ‘drugstore’ at the moment! If you’ve tired it out, let me know your thoughts! Did it work for you? How did you find it for your specific skin type?

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment