27 October 2019

3 Things You Can Do For Yourself Within Your Environment


For this '3 Things For Yourself' I want to talk about 3 things you can do for yourself that are based around you environment. Creating an environment that feels warm, welcoming & comfortable is not only refreshing but I think it can impact how we feel overall. And when it comes to working within a certain environment, I believe we need to feel happy within that space to be able to get anything productive or effective completed. 

20 Minute Tidy & Clean 
Tidy space, tidy mind. I know this concept isn't for everyone but it's definitely how my brain works. I always work so much better when I'm in a clean & tidy environment. It allows me to just focus on the present without worrying about any surrounding physically clutter. 

Fresh Flowers 
Fresh flowers is the easiest way to brighten up your space. There is just something about having fresh flowers in my home that brings me happiness not to mention their beautiful scents. 

Candles, Defusers & Incense
As you may have been able to tell, I'm a sucker for a good scent. I'm always bound to have something burning in my space whether that's a candle, incense or a combination of natural oils. Having your environment smell delightful is just another one of those things that makes everything seem more relaxing & calming. 

What do you like to do to create a warm & welcoming environment for yourself? 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment