6 October 2019

What We Can Learn About Minimalism


Minimalism is a word & concept we hear often these days. Minimalism is about living a lifestyle with less & that could be a number of different things for a number of different people. People can decide how much of a minimal lifestyle they want to lead but they can also do it in stages as well.

The whole concept of being a minimalist can be overwhelming but I prefer to just think of it as just being simple. I came across this post recently that I thought would be of benefit to those who are wanting to live a more minimal life but are struggle to understand the concept behind it.

Have a read & let me know what you think? 'Becoming Minimalist' also has a bunch of other really helpful posts about minimalism if you're wanting to learn more.

5 Truth About Minimalism I Remind Myself Often 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment