31 October 2019

2019: October Favourites


I'm pleased to say that October has been a pretty chilled & relaxed month, just what I had hoped from in the lead up to the end of the year. With that being said, I still have been keeping busy & I'm really excited for the next couple of months & heading into the New Year! 

If you have been keeping up with my posts this month you would've seen I posted a product review on the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation & Concealer. I have been wearing nothing but this foundation this month & it's very quickly become a favourite.

Keeping me organised this month is a new digital app that I've actually been trying out for awhile now. Things3 is a fantastic task management app, it's simple to use & has a beautiful design. If you're looking at dabbling into the world of digital organisation I highly recommend Things3. 

For reading this month, I've been reading 'History Is All You Left Me' by Adam Silvera. It's a fantastic novel which brings light to the LGBTQ+ community & mental awareness into a world that so desperately needs it. I have a complete review coming it a week or two. Breathe Magazine this month also has some fantastic article in it! 

I've watched two series this month. 13 Reasons Why, Season 3 & You, Season 1. I throughly enjoyed both & recommend both if you're looking for something new to watch. I also went to see the new Joker film at my local theatre & it has to be one of the best films I've seen in a long time. I think there is a lot we can learn from it. 

Some of my favourite content creators this month have been Lily Marston, Hailey Reese & Caitlin Rose. Lily does all things lifestyle & vlogs while Hailey creates all things paranormal & spirit related & Caitlin covers crime & physiological cases. Adore these women & all the content they have to offer. 

What have been some of you favourites this month? Is there anything that you recommend I try out next month? 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment