18 February 2021

Insightful Journaling Prompts For Reflection


Journaling allows us to jot down thoughts & ideas & it can be a very powerful tool for self-care. I love journaling because it help clears my thoughts when things are feeling a bit messy. It helps release & make sense of emotions & inspire a positive change. 

If you're new to journaling, here are some prompts that helped me get started this year & have helped me reflect, process & adjust to the New Year. 

1. What goals are you hoping to accomplish in 2021? 

2. What people & activities lift you up? 

3. What expectations or rules no longer serve you & need to let go? 

4. What lessons have you learned from last year that can guide you in the coming year? 

I think the important thing about journaling is to choose prompts that speak to you or try the ones that seem a little more challenging to explore your thoughts & feelings. I find the emotions are high, journaling is always there for you as a way to let them out into the world. It can be really effective, it's free & a consistent why to support our mental health. 

Let me know if you've been journaling as of recently & how you've found it!

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment