8 March 2015

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS

Hii everybody!

I know last week I didn't have any blog posts up at all but last week was a tough week last week but I'm back & I'm hoping you enjoy this weeks blog post! Thankyou for sticking with me, let's get into it! 

A few of my favourite things tag was created by Victoria from inthefrow in YouTube, if you don't know who she is definitely check her out her videos are amazing! Victoria did this tag in video form for her YouTube channel but because I'm doing it on my blog I've only changed the rules slightly so definitely check out her video to see her originally rules! Victoria has given 20 categories & I'm going to give three awnsers to each which may be quite difficult but let's see how I do! 

1. Products - my iPhone, my iPad & my ChiChi Viva La Diva Lipstick in Game On. 
2. Foods - Chicken, Avocado, Blueberries.
3. Places - Auckland, London, Queensland Australia. 
4. Thing you'd miss - Friends, Family, my Cat. 
5. Things you do when you're bored - YouTube Vidoes, Blog, Experiment with Makeup.
6. Things you enjoy when it's sunny - Cold Water, Beach, Strawberries.
7. Films - Mean Girls, White Chicks, The Help. 
8. Songs - Shut up & dance by Walk the Moon, White walls by Macklemore, Heart beat song by Kelly Clarkson. 
9. Brands - Mac, Chichi, Maybelline. 
10. Outdoor things you like - Running, Hiking, Beach. 
11. Events - Summer Holidays, Winter Holidays, Christmas. 
12. Cartoons - Power Puff Girls, Arthur, Johnny Bravo. 
13. Buildings - Sydney Opera House, Eiffel Tower, Buckingham Palace. 
14. Anything in everyday life - Tea, Baths, Starbucks. 
15. Traits in a person - Humour, Caring, Positive. 
16. Influences - Meghan Rienks, my Aunty Jo, my Mum.
17. Drinks - Tea, Lemonade, Water.
18. Experiences - Blog, School, Family. 
19. Things to watch - The Walking Dead, Home and Away, The Bachelor. 
20. YouTubers - Zoe Sugg, Nikki Phillippi, Meghan Rienks. 

I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me! Let me know what a few of your favourite things are! 

Thankyou for reading & we'll talk soon! 
Love ya millions & millions! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment