3 May 2016

Get Ready With Me: Birthday Edition




Last week I had my little sister come up & visit me. We thought that it would be a good idea to do a little collaboration together for my birthday. To celebrate my birthday we thought that over two days we would go out shopping, grab some lunch, see a film & have some dinner. It was great fun & I think because we don't get to do it together very often we appreciated it more. We shared so many laughs & made some great memories together. To see what I wore & what makeup products I chose to use then continue reading & if you want to see the same for Nicole, then I'll leave the link here so you can go & check her out!





EYE PRODUCTS
- Jordana Best Last Extreme
 - Maybelline The Falsies
 - Revlon Satin Single Shadow in 010 Polished Bronze
 - Australis AC On Tour Contouring & Highlighting Kit

FACE PRODUCTS: 
 - Revlon Colour Stay Blemish Concealer in Medium
 - LA Girl HD Pro Conceal in Porcelain
 - BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Pressed Powder in 215
 - Elf Blush in Twinkle Pink
 - Australis AC On Tour Contouring & Highlighting Kit

BROW PRODUCTS: 
 - Natio Brow Kit
 - Maybelline Brow Drama in Transparent

LIP PRODUCTS: 
 - Chichi Viva La Diva Lipstick in Game On

PERFUME: 
 - Lady Gaga Fame

DISCLAIMER: I wasn't going to do a disclaimer but I just wanted to point out that my little sister, Nicole, is only 14 years old. She blogs because she enjoys writing & she has a strong passion & opinion behind a variety of different things. All I ask is that you don't go & be nasty. I know a lot of you won't & that you'll only give her love & support but I did just want to put this all out there. 

B x 






No comments:

Post a Comment