31 May 2016

It's Time For A Change


📷  // www.tumblr.com

Recently I have been thinking about the current layout of my blog, post series & just all things in general when it comes to my blog & blogging & I've decided it's time for a change.

To start with I want to mention that I'm no longer going to be posting 'Love Lists' instead what I'm going to be doing is combine it with my Monthly Favourites posts. I really enjoying writing up my Monthly Favourites posts & I think it'll be good to have everything all in one again. This way you want be missing out on anything, it's just going to be all in one post opposed to two.

I'd love to start blogging a little bit more about organisation. I really enjoy having everything in my life as organised as possible. I'm just one of those people that needs to know what she's doing & when she's doing it. I've done a couple of posts called 'Organise Ya'll Life #001' & 'Organise Ya'll Life #002' but I'd like to expand & create versions of those in a better quality.

Something I'd also like to start incorporating in my blog is the 'Currently' series. I saw this on a friends blog recently & I thought it was such a fantastic idea. It basically where I talk about bits & pieces I've been been loving under the topics, reading, listening, eating, thinking, watching, making, looking forward to, enjoying, learning & loving. You should definitely head over & check out Georgina's post, 'Currently #001' to see what I'm on about!

Something that's not changing is how many times I'm going to be posting a week. I'm still going to be posting something new every Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday at 630PM NZST. If for whatever reason I can't get a post up I generally will let you guys know over on my Twitter so make sure you're following me over there for regular updates!

Last but most definitely not least, I want to thank you all so much for your constant support but especially most recently! Over the past couple of months I've been sorting out some health issues which means I've had to miss several post uploads but you all have always been so supportive. However, in saying this I did manage to get up a post that I'm so incredibly proud of & it's called, 'My Story, My Journey, My Experience: Lets Create Awareness', in the post I talk about M.E or as some of you may know it as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I talk about my story & my experience so far. However the main reason I wrote the post was to create awareness because I think it's super important & not enough people know about it! Let's create awareness together!

Let me know in the comments below anything you would like to see on my blog because I'm always open to your opinions & thoughts & stay tuned for many more exciting changes!

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment