29 May 2016

Monthly Favourites: May 2016

There's only two months of winter left & I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for the weather to start warming up again! The cold whether is just not for me!

MAKEUP 
This month my favourite makeup product has actually been a lipstick. In the colder months I enjoy wearing deep lip colours & this month I've been wearing a lot of ChiChi Viva La Diva lipstick in Game On. It's a lovely pink toned, mauve colour that I think would look really flattering on any skin tone. The formula of these lipsticks is gorgeous & I'm looking forward to picking my a few more shades.

NAILS
This month I've been trying to get my nails as healthy as possible. I've tried to keep minimal polishes on my nails however the one polish that I have been loving is the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth polish. It leaves nails looking healthy & leaves a lovely shine to your nails. What I also love is that if you wanted you could pair it with your favourite coloured polish as well.


SKINCARE
In the colder months my skin tends to get super dry & yuck. The product that I've found to be helping my skin the most is the Nivea Gentle Exfoliating Scrub. It helps remove all the dry skin & helps keep my skin feel really moisturised at the same time which is a bonus because who doesn't love a two in one product right?

ACCESSORIES
I absolutely love my little black pendant necklace. I love how it's so simple yet very pretty & looks amazing with all kinds of outfits. You can find these really easily online if you're interested in grabbing one for yourself!



Let me know in the comments what some of your favourites have been this month. 

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment