14 May 2020

Currently In My Makeup Bag: Quarantine Edition


Quarantine has meant that I've been working from home & to on most days I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup, if any at all. On the days I have decided to wear a bit of makeup, it's been super minimal & effortless.

Base Products 
Chichi Super BB Cream & Chichi Super CC Cream: For my base I've been using a combination of these two products over the past six weeks. These products have a gorgeous light weight but medium coverage, which still has the ability to let your skin breath. I tend to use these products together but I have also used them individually as well & they're just as gorgeous.

Maybelline Matte Maker Powder: For a long time this has been my go to settings powder. It's another beautiful light weight product that seamlessly blends with any base product.

Revlon Sculpt & Highlight Contour Kit: This is a great wee palette as it has everything you need. It's super natural & it still gives you a beautiful sculpted look.

Brow & Eye Products 
Revolution Ultra Brow Kit & Benefit Cosmetics 24HR Brow Setter: These products are the dream team. Revolution have created the perfect palette which contain 4 bendable powders & 2 tinted waxes. Benefit have a gorgeous brow setter that shapes, tames & locks makeup on brows which means you're brows aren't going to disappear.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Waterproof Mascara: Maybelline does some of my all time favourite mascara's & this is just another one of those favourites. It's a gorgeous mascara with a great volumising formula, giving lashes a full-fan effect.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment