28 April 2016

Monthly Favourites: April 2016


Ah I can't believe we are at this time of the month again! But honestly, where has April gone? I feel like I've just blinked & it's nearly all over! Anyway, lets jump into this months favourites.

MAKEUP
This month I have been really enjoying soft brown smokey eye looks. To help me achieve those kinds of looks I have been reaching for the Revlon Satin single shadow in 010 Polished Bronze. It such a gorgeous shade, it has a little bit of shimmer in it but I really like finish & the look it leaves on the lids. The shade blends beautiful & I actually have three other Revlon single shadows & I know they blend just as beautifully.



SKINCARE
I mentioned this product in my 'Morning Skincare Routine: Lazy Edition', but it's The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser. It's super gentle on my skin which is something I adore especially in the mornings which is when I tend to use it most. I really enjoy the scent of it too, super fresh. Love, love, love this product! 





NAILS
For the first time in nearly 18 years my nails have been the longest they have ever been. I've finally stopped bitting my nails which means that I have been loving painting my nails. This past month I have been really enjoying the 'Maybelline Colour Show' nail polish line. More specifically I have been loving the colour, 150 Mauve Kiss. It's a gorgeous mauve colour as the name suggests & I think it is a beautiful shade for the colder months. I'm planning on doing a whole review on this particular nail polish line, where I'll talk more specifically about the product, about what I love & my favourite shades so stay tuned for that. 





CLOTHING
Although the mornings & nights are getting colder, during the day isn't actually to bad. With that being said I have been loving these beautiful floral shorts. I would link where you got them from but I'll let you in on a little secret, these shorts actually use to be a playsuit I brought ages ago. When my bestfriend was staying with me back in January we did a little DIY & now I have my favourite pair of shorts! 




ACCESSORIES 
I don't know if you would count slippers as an accessory but this month I am! I have been loving this cute little slippers that I got from Kmart for $15. They are super fluffy on the inside & keep my feel toasty warm in the chilly mornings & evenings now that the weather has started getting colder. 



What have been your favourites this month?

B x




No comments:

Post a Comment