26 April 2016

Morning Skincare Routine: Lazy Edition




In the morning, I always feel like I'm still half asleep until after I've washed my face. I clean my face at least twice a day, morning & night. In the morning I enjoy keeping my skincare routine as simple as possible. But really, at the end of the day it all comes down to how my skin is feeling that morning. Sometimes I can get a bit lazy with my skincare when it comes to the number of products & the amount of time I want to be spending on my skin in the morning so I thought that today I would share the four products I have been reaching for when it comes to my morning skincare routine.

NO.1
The first thing I do when it comes to my morning skincare routine is putting a face cloth on my skin after it has been sitting in some warm water. I find that the warm water opens up my pores, helps waken up my skin & prepares my skin for the next few steps.

NO.2
My face cleanser of choice in the mornings recently has been 'The Body Shop, Vitamin E Cream Cleanser'. I find that these cleanser is really gentle on my skin, leaves my skin feeling soft & moisturised. I think it's a really beautiful cleanser. Plus I love anything that smells good!

NO.3
Next is a step that I don't do every morning but I like to take a gentle exfoliant & gently scrub any areas where I'm prone to getting any dry patches. At night is when I tend to do a all over face exfoliant but just like in the mornings, I don't do this every night because I don't want to over exfoliate my skin because I've done that before & let me tell you, it was not a nice experience at all. I've been trying out a little sample of the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub & so far I've been really enjoying it.

NO.4
Toner water has always been a favourite of mine & I'm actually planning on doing a blogpost soon on how I make my own. However, the one I have made up at the moment is a Tee Tree Oil Toner Water. Tee Tree does absolute wonders for my skin & that's why I enjoy having it in a toner water too. I will just mist that all over my face & just wait for it to settle into my skin. I'm not going to lie, sometimes I get a little bit too carried away with it & put on way more than I need but I really like how it makes my skin feel.

NO.5
Last but most definitely not least is moisturiser. They one I have been joying at the moment is the 'Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream'. This product is designed for hands, face & body. I enjoy the scent, it reminds me on summer & I like that fact the cream has Jojoba Oil & Vitamin E in it as well.

Feel free to let me know what some of you favourite skincare products are at the moment. I enjoy reading your recommendations!

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment