29 December 2016

Beauty & Lifestyle Yearly Favourites


I wasn’t a hundred percent sure what kind of round up post I wants to do this year. I had a few different ideas but I thought I would just mention all my favourite products from the year, in the categories skincare, makeup, lifestyle & social media. This way I give you a pretty good overview of my favourite things from the year. I will link any BP’s where I’ve mentioned specific products as well as a direct link to the website so you’re able to easily find it. 

SKINCARE
Toner: Homemade > Tea Tree Oil & Water 
Oil/Serum: Rosehip Oil

MAKEUP
Foundation: Revlon Colour Stay
Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me 
Brow Powder: Natio Brow Kit 

LIFESTYLE
Magazine: Frankie
Film: Me Before You & White Bird In A Blizzard 
TV Series: Fresh Prince Of Belair 
Song: Closer, The Chainsmokers 
Album: 25, Adele 
App: Apple Podcasts 

SOCIAL MEDIA
Twitter: @britt_saunders
Snap: @kyliejenner @morellomachine @mannymua
Blog/Bloggers: Lily Pebbles, Anna, Victoria, Rhiana & Angela 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment