16 February 2020

Understanding How To Move & Manipulate Energies


Along my spiritual & awareness journey I've learnt a lot but learning about energies has been the most interesting. It's one of those topics that there will always been something new to learn or aspect you haven't heard about before. While I don't believe I'm at the stage where I can freely talk about it myself, I did stumble across a beautifully written post on goop.com that will help answer any questions you haven & set a good foundation for your knowledge on our world full of varying energies.

"Energy is a palpable, animating life force - one that we can all understand in the context of how we feel from day-to-day (sluggish, over-tired, or on the flip side, invincible). Usually we attribute our low energy days to lack of sleep or bad food. But it's significantly more complicated than that, according to therapist Aimee Falchuk, who believes that our energetic systems might very well be impacted by physical, emotional & cognitive blocks we've picked up from childhood."

Topics such as energy & consciousness, blocked energy, what creates energetic blocks & restoring energetic blocks are all covered in the post & covers some super interesting points I believe we can all learn from & apply to our own lives.

Let me know what you think! 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment