3 September 2015

CURRENT BEAUTY ROUTINE

We can all get super busy and wrapped up in work and school that we forget to take time to look after ourselves. I have this beauty routine in place to make sure that I find the time to do all these things and really just take care of my body.

Once a week I like too:
Exfoliate my face and body
Apply a hair and face mask
Take care of my brows
Do a manicure and pedicure

Every other day I like too:
Shave
Wash my hair
Intense hand and foot cream

Every day I like too:
Shower
Cleanse, twice
Moisturise
Apply a eye cream
Take my vitamins
Drink eight glasses of water

These are the simple things that I really like doing and that I know are beneficial for me and my body. I prefer to do my once a week part of this routine on a Sunday just because that’s when I like to do it and I consider Sunday’s more of my relaxation time  but obviously this could be any day of the week for you. Remember having you time is super important. It’s going to give you time to relax and destress and just centre yourself, it gives you time to really connect back with yourself and your ultimate goals.

Public Social Media: bonni3ellen
Includes: Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr & Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment