12 June 2016

Types Of Friends We Should All Have In Our Circle


📷  // www.tumblr.com

I'm sure a lot of you can relate with me on this but I don't know what I would do without my friends. Your friends are some of the most important people in your life & as much as they drive you mad could you really ever imagine your life without them & especially when they offer you so much.

I feel like a circle of friends needs at least one friend under each of these categories. I know when I was thinking up these ideas, I was thinking which friends of mine would go with what category. I special little shout out to my girls, if you're reading this I love you very much & I don't know what my life with be like without you all! Let me know in the comments which friend of the the following you fall under.

THE ONE WITH THE BEST ADVICE
The friend that always knows the right thing to say even in the worst possible times but sometimes you wish she'd take some of her own advice.

THE CAREER GIRL 
That one friend who manages to always have her life in order & achieve highly at everything she does. Although you are incredibly proud of her, she also makes you incredibly envious.

THE INSTAGRAM STAR
The one that makes the simple things look amazing & you swear she has some kind of secret filters on her phone that she's not telling you about.

THE NIGHT IN GIRL 
The one that is quite happy to sit up with you at 2AM with a glass of wine in hand, snacking on crackers & cheese.

THE NIGHT OUT GIRL 
The one that is always up for a good time, takes back shots like they are water & is always up for a good ole boogie on the dance floor.

THE BEAUTY GURU 
The one with all the contour & highlight insights, she knows that latest beauty trends & is will to give you all the beauty advice you could ever need.

THE ONE WHO GETS SHIT DONE
She's the one who is organising all the group hangouts & she doesn't care if you have a boyfriend that needs seeing or homework deadlines, you will most definitely not bail!

Let me know what kind of friend you are! Are you at beauty guru or maybe the Instagram star?  Although I don't like to consider myself a 'guru' I feel like I'm the one that would help all my friends out with their beauty troubles.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment