21 June 2016

Winter Evening Skincare Routine




Last week I posted my Winter Morning Skincare Routine so I only thought that it would only be appropriate to follow up with my Winter Evening Skincare Routine. I want to quickly mention that if you have already read my Winter Morning Skincare Routine post then you may notice a few familiar products but I wouldn't be mentioning them if I didn't love them & of course I wouldn't be using them if I didn't think they were working well with my skin.

MAKE UP REMOVER
As I mentioned in my Winter Morning Skincare Routine, my skin tends to get extremely dry & for that reason I find using an oil to take of my make up is the best option. At the moment I'm using coconut oil. The feeling of actually putting coconut oil on my face & removing my make up at the end of the day is the best feeling. The reason I don't use anything else such as make up wipes is because I feel like they can be a little bit drying on my face, don't get me wrong make up wipes are great but sometime I feel that not only do they remove the make up but they also the essential oils from your skin. So when my skin is especially dry I make sure I use an oil to remove my make up. Obviously this isn't going to be the case for everyone but that's just the way be skin is behaving at the moment.

CLEANSE
I'm mentioning the same cleanser as I did in my Winter Morning Skincare Routine & that cleanser happens to be, The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash. I'm actually now onto my second bottle of this product which is a clear indicator that I really love this product. I find that it cleans the skin beautifully & doesn't leave it feeling tight & dehydrated. Plus it helps prevent blemishes & impurities which is just fantastic of course.

EXFOLIATING SCRUB
I actually use a different exfoliating scrub than what I would in the mornings. In the evenings I like to use something that is more intense, if that's even the right word, I'm not sure. I will reach for, The Body Shop, Vitamin C Mircrodermabrasion Scrub. I find that it gets dee into the pores & helps remove all the gunk. This product really does leaves my skin feeling amazing. I thought I would talk this opportunity to talk about a product that I'm trying out at the moment & I've been trying it out for awhile but I'd like to know your opinion if you've tried it, it's the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub. Also let me know if you have any exfoliating scrub recommendations because I always looking & interested in trying new products!

FACE MASK
I don't do a mask every night but the mask I have been loving at the moment is The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Face Mask. I love this face mask & personally I love the smell of tea tree so it's perfect. You'll notice that I use a lot of products with tea tree in them & that's because tea tree has antibacterial properties which keep blemishes & impurities at bay. I also use pure tea tree oil as a spot treatment for any spots that pop up & it really helps dry out the spot.

TEA TREE TONER
Oh look, more tea tree! I make my own tea tree toner water & I have a post which I'll link so you can check it out if you would like too. I'm actually going to make up a toner water with Apple Cider Vinegar so I'll let you know how I get on with that.

MOISTUISER
I use a slightly thicker moisturiser than what I use in the morning. I have been using a product that I brought locally & it's made here in New Zealand. It's called, Nature's Organic Natural Protection Placenta & Collagen Cream. I'll link the product so that you can look into more yourself but I really enjoy using it & my skin loves it too. You don't need to much so it's going to last you awhile & the scent is really nice, it reminds me of baby powder, weird but true! The other thing that I love is that the company is against animal testing which is incredible & makes me want to look into more of their products.

EYE CREAMS
I'm not going to talk to much about the eye creams that I use just because they are exactly the same as I mentioned in my Winter Morning Skincare Routine. However the products I do use are the Garnier Youth Radiance Caffeine Eye Roll On & also an Avon Eye Cream. Like I've said before, I think using something under your eyes is better than nothing. Also I'd really appreciate any recommendations for different eye creams so make sure you leave me a comment below letting my know what your current favourite is!

LIPS 
In the evening I do a lip scrub & for that I use the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub, it's quite a popular product so I'm sure a lot of you know about it. And then I pile on the lip balm & for that I use the Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia.

B x



No comments:

Post a Comment