13 June 2017

Beauty Discoveries


After going through my makeup collection, I soon realised that I've been using a lot of new products. By new I mean, new to my collection. These products aren't necessarily new to the market, in fact I think that they have all been out for a while now but I'm only just getting round to giving them ago recently. I thought I would share these new beauty discoveries with you all, maybe you're looking for something new to try.

A lot of you will know that I'm obsessed with the Body Shop's skincare products, but more specifically the Tea Tree range. I was gifted the Tea Tree Essentials Kit for my birthday and this product was part of the kit and I wasn't sure how I'd like it but so far I'm loving it, especially under makeup. I don't have super oily skin, especially not in the colder months, but I do feel like it keeps any excess oils at bay. If you have super oily skin, I'd love to know how you get on with this product!

I'm a big translucent powder fan. I've always reached for translucent powders opposed to those with colour. I've tried a couple of translucent powders from Revlon and they have to be some of my favourites, and this one is no different. Not only does it set your makeup but it also gives your skin this beautiful luminous finish. Love it.  

Prior to repurchasing the Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown, I had tried it in transparent. At that point I hadn't tried too many different brow gels and I thought I would give this one ago. Although I really enjoyed it and how it made my brows look and feel, I wanted to see what else was out there in the way of brow gels. After giving some other options ago, I found myself reaching back for this one, and this time I decided to go for the dark brown opposed to the transparent one. The Maybelline Brow Drama is definitely something I think I will continue to repurchase. 

This is probably the newest product to the market out of all five. Its become one of my favourite mascara very quickly. It definitely adds volume and helps lashes appear longer. Big fan of this mascara. 

I'm obsessed with the formula of these liquid lipsticks and the finish they leave on your lips once tried is incredible. So far I only have the shade, Windsor Rose 032 but I'm definitely going to purchase some of the other colours. I think these will definitely become a strong staple in my collection. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment