15 June 2017

Birthday Celebrations


On the 11 June 2017, my baby sister turned 16. It feels just like yesterday we were playing with our barbie dolls and wishing that we were just that one year older. 2017 has been one hell of year so far for our family and Nicole, I just want to say that I'm so proud of how you've dealt with the unexpected events of 2017 but not only that I'm so proud of how far you've come over the past few years, I'm proud of your continuous achievements and I'm proud to call you my sister. 

I want to thank everyone who made Nicole's birthday as amazing as it was. It was great to be able to celebrate such a milestone in Nicole's life with such incredible people. I know that we're both proud to call you our family and friends. 

Nicole, I hope you had an amazing weekend. I'm so glad that we got to spend the weekend full of laughs together. 

B x 




No comments:

Post a Comment