8 June 2017

Empties 004


'Empties' posts are some of my favourites to write up & share with you guys. I have a variety of skincare empties to talk about today. Some I loved & would repurchase & others I think there are better alternatives on the market. Please remember that just because I don't like a product or that a specific product doesn't work for me, doesn't necessarily mean it wont work for you. We all have different preferences & skin variations, so what works for me may not necessarily work for you & vise versa. 

Palmers, Shea Body Lotion 
Adored this body lotion and would definitely repurchase it again. It left skin feeling silky and smooth, my skin absorbed it quickly and it didn't leave skin feeling sticky. 

The Body Shop, Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser
If you've been following me for awhile now, you'll know that the Body Shop's Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser has been a staple in my skincare routine for a while now. Love the product and would definitely repurchase it over and over again. 

Lush, Angels On Bare Skin
Such a beautiful cleanser, however I'm unable to get my hands on it here in Nelson. Although I could order it online, there are other alternatives that I enjoy such as much and am able to get locally. 

Lush, So White Shower Gel
This shower gel from Lush has such a beautiful scent however there are other alternatives that I enjoy using more at the moment. 

Nivea, 75ml, Soft Face, Body and Hands Moisturising Lotion
Again, another staple a lot of you have properly heard me talk about. This product has been in my skincare routine for as long as I can remember. What I enjoy about this product the most is that it's not only suitable as a facial moisturiser but also suitable for your hands and body too. 

Yes To Cucumber, Hypoallergenic, Facial Towelettes 
I'm a big fan of facial wipes but these just didn't do much for me and for that reason I wouldn't repurchase them again. 

The Body Shop, 30ml, Pink Grapefruit & Shea Hand Creams 
The Body Shop hand creams have to be some of my favourites and more specifically the 30ml sizes, which are perfect handbag size. Along with the Pink Grapefruit scent I've also gone through another one in the scent Shea. 

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment