17 August 2017

Everyday Makeup Products


I love a good ole everyday makeup look. I don't wear makeup everyday but on the days that I do wear makeup, I like to use super natural products and these are some of the products I've been reaching for as of late. 

I've mentioned this product before and I think the biggest thing I love about is how full coverage and buildable it is but at the same time it's very light on the skin. I can use it under my eyes or to spot conceal. It blends beautifully and is great for everyday wear.

I'm going to keep this short. It's a gorgeous natural bronzer which blends incredibly, and a product that I think will be a staple everyday makeup product for a while. 

If I remember correctly this mascara was one of the first I ever owned. I decided to pick one up recently because I was interested to see if it was as good as it was when I first started using it. Turns out it's still pretty good but I wasn't surprised because Maybelline have a fantastic range of mascaras. The formula isn't clumpy and the unique brush helps cover all lashes. The brush is also a great size for coating your lower lashes too.

I wasn't going to mention this product because I talk about it quite regularly but it felt weird not mentioning a brow product. Hopefully I find a new brow product that I enjoy using just as much as this one but until then this brow kit is staying a solid staple. I love how pigmented the product is but I also really love how bendable it is. It's definitely one of those products I reach for because I know I can trust it. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment