1 August 2017

Starbucks, Road Trips and Tattoos

The purpose of my blog is for me to be able to share my life, the good and the bad. I've always said that my blog is place where you'll find a variety of content and this post is about the time I spent with my best friend a few weeks ago. It was the week I was desperately waiting to have off, as the week before was the settlement of my Grandparents house, see post here. 

I want this post to be a compilation of pictures from our week, something we can both look back on. We went into the city purely for Starbucks three days in a row, we did some serious shopping and went on a road trip, where Ash got her first tattoo. It was a jam packed week but we still managed to have some down time, and most importantly have amazing time together. 




Ash, if you're reading this, thank you for coming to stay and thank you for being the amazing best friend you are. 

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment