25 February 2018

Highlights From The Past Month | February 2018


It's the end of February, we've had two cyclones, I'm ready for Winter and I'm ready for this month to be done and dusted. With that all being said, there were still a couple of highlights from the month that I can share with you today. 

Driving Lessons
I'm about ready to get my restricted and I've been doing to few lessons here and there to make sure I pass. I'm looking forward to all the new opportunities having a licence will bring. And yes, I'm 19 nearly 20, and am only just getting my restricted but dude, life ain't got any rules and I'm living a life that makes me happy. 

Skincare
If you read my all about my 'Minimal Makeup and Skincare' then you'll know I've had a breakout of dermatitis on my face. It's been sore, dry and gross. Now it's being treated with antibiotics, it's starting to finally clear up but it's still going to be a long road to keep my skin clear. My skincare is super minimal at the moment and I'm not bad about it. I'll link the post here if you're interested in the products I'm using at the moment. 

With only a couple of highlights this month, it shows that my month has been very mundane, which it has. I've been working on my website and other projects which has kept me busy. Hopefully by this time next month I'll be able to share a lot more with you all. 

Much love, B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment