6 February 2018

I'm Grateful and Thankful


The past week has been a rollercoaster of emotions and if you saw last Tuesday's post, linked here, you'll know why. My mind was all over the place, in a place I didn't really want it to be. I knew I had to start focusing on the good, the things that I'm thankful and grateful for. To do that I started to write down what was currently making me happy and it turned into the following. 

Warm Weather
We're currently in my favourite season of the year, summer. Summer is the time of the year we can get outside into nature and explore. Warm summer weather always uplifts me and makes me happy. 

Nature
I'm so thankful and grateful for the beautiful country I live in. I'm surround by nature everywhere I look and New Zealand is full of some of the most beautiful places. I"m always at the beach in the summer. It's like my second home. 

Journaling
Writing has been a big part of 2018 for me so far. I find writing so therapeutic. Putting pen to paper and just subconsciously writing whatever comes to your mind at the time can be a great way to de-stress and get shit off your mind. 

Photography
I'd love to get into photography more in 2018 and so far, it's going pretty well. Photography is a great way of expression but I love how it captures moments that you'll never experience again. 

Adult Colouring In Books
Odd, I know but colouring in is one of my favourite things to do when it comes to having a bit of time to myself. I loved to colour in when I was younger and nothing has changed. 

Mediation and Yoga
Mediation and yoga is a big part of my routine at the moment. It's one of those things I've done very once and while, it's been in and out of routines but this time I'm really sticking to it. It's one of those things everyone says is good for you but until you try you don't really believe them. Highly recommend. 

Much love, B x

No comments:

Post a Comment