29 September 2019

2019: September Favourites


You have no idea how excited I am for the weather to start warming up! Summer is definitely one of my most favourite seasons & I'm so ready for it!

This month's favourites is going to have a slightly different format to all previous favourites that I've done before but I'm just trying a few bits & pieces out before making an permanent changes which will hopefully happen in the new year!

September has been a pretty relaxed month but my skin on the other hand hasn't be too happy! The duo products that have been making my skin chill out & clear up is the Essano Clarifying Clay Mask followed by the Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion. I have found these two products have been making such a huge different in my skincare routine. The clay mask helps draw out any impurities but also helps with keep my skin hydrated with ingredients such as Shea Butter, Aloe Vera & Rosehip Oil. Cetaphil's Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion is great for after I've unblocked pores & removed all dirt & toxins as it's non-greasy, fragrance free & won't contribute to pores blocking. It provides everything you could possibly need in an everyday moisturiser.

For the longest time I've been a big Maybelline mascara fan & I definitely tried my fair share. I was looking a trying something new, because why not, when the Clinique High Impact Mascara got gifted to me. This was about three months ago & I've been using it ever since. It's definitely a beautiful mascara which adds instant volume, length & definition to the lashes. It's definitely a product I'd think about repurchasing.

At this time of the year is when I'm hair seems to be the driest. No matter what I do to it, wash it or style it with, I'm still left with dry, terrible looking hair - until I tried this product! Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Crème For Hair has been a lifesaver. It moisturisers, detangles & de-frizzes leaving hair looking so healthy! It's a leave it product that doesn't leave hair looking oily or feeling to heavy. It's versatile as it can be used on dry or wet hair, long or short. Will definitely be picking up another one when the times comes to needing it!

Back in July when I posted about the books I had read so far this year I mentioned a couple of books that I wanted to read next, well this isn't either of them but it's just as great! I'm currently reading 'History Is All You Left Me' by Adam Silvera & while I'm not that far into it, I'm bloody loving it! I cannot wait to give you my full thoughts & opinions once I'm finished it!

For movies this month I've got two that maybe you haven't already seen. They're both on Netflix & are super easy to watch. Both have incredibly stories behind them & they're the kind of movies we can all learn from. Southpaw & Single Mum's Club! If you've already seen either of them, let me know what you thought!

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment