6 December 2015

BEST THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR WEEKEND

If you're like myself & do online school, or maybe even work from home then you'll know what it's like to have to do work or school related bits & pieces throughout the weekend. Something that I definitely need to work on and get better at is putting down my laptop & phone & focus on having some down time, some time to myself where I can just relax. For me, my down time isn't just having a pamper evening or what not, it's also a chance for me to do some of the things that I just haven't had time for.



1. Have a clear out. This could be clothes, makeup, skincare, shoes, your wardrobe, the kitchen or bathroom. Whatever it is, trust me, you'll feel a lot better for having cleaned it out.

2. Have a bit of a pamper nigh. I tend to be super busy during the week, taking a hour in the weekends is great time for me to pamper myself. Painting my nails, doing a hair & face mask, taking a hot bath, fake tanning. 

3. Take time to watch a film that you've been wanting to watch for ages. Sometimes evening through the week just aren't the right time so take some time in the weekend for this instead. 

4. Make plans with family & friends you haven't seen in awhile. You could go for coffee, dinner, go for a walk, whatever it may be, catching up with friends & family is always great. 

5. Spend hours on Pinterest, We Heart It & Tumblr gathering great ideas for the upcoming weeks. These could, YouTube video ideas, blog post ideas, meal ideas, Christmas presents, the options are endless. 

6. Have a really good tidy up. I try & keep everything as cleans as possible throughout the week however the weekend is when I like to do any extra washing I have, I'll vacuum, clean the shower etc. 

7. Outdoors, just get outdoors & in the fresh air. I don't know about you but being outdoors really helps me clear my mind & the same with being active. It doesn't have to be anything massive, just taking your dog for a walk or going for a walk around the block.

8. Sleep. If you need to catch up on some sleep then the weekend is the perfect time to do it. Remember, we are only human beings & although some of us like to think we superheroes & can go without sleep or limited sleep, the reality is we can't. Sleep is important.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment