31 December 2015

Happy New Years

It's time to say goodbye to 2015 & hello to 2016. In five & a half hours I'll be welcoming in 2016. Wow is all have to say about 2015 & what a year it has been.



2015 has probably been one of my best years yet & I can't thank everybody who has been apart of it, enough. And to all of you guys here, who come back continuously to read my posts, thankyou so much for all your support! Keep an eye out & get super excited for what I have planned next year, it may even include a YouTube channel! 

I just want to take this opportunity to say that I'm incredibly proud of everything that you all of you have managed to achieved this year. I know that we've all had our ups & downs this year, myself included but look.. we all made it, we held on, we stayed positive & we made it to the end of 2015. And I'm so incredibly proud of us all. I want you all to enjoy this time & take the time to be proud of everything you have achieved.

To all those that mean the world to me & hold a special place in my heart, you know who you are & if you're reading then thankyou thankyou thankyou, you've been amazing this year, you've all achieved so much & I couldn't be prouder of you all. Plus of course thankyou for your continuous support, I couldn't have made it to the end without you. 

I don't want to get all emotional but honestly this year has been one of my best, like I said earlier & I can't wait to see what 2016 holds for not only me but you guys as well. 

You lot mean the world to me & I wish you the every best for 2016. I love you all oodles & oodles, & lets all kick some butt in 2016! 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment