13 December 2015

TEABAGS CAN HELP YOUR BEAUTY PROBLEMS?!

We all know how amazing tea is for our bodies but is it more beneficial than we think it is? There are so many different teas on the market, its truly amazing all the different benefits they have.



#1: Dry & Dull Skin
Green tea is packed full of antioxidants & anti-inflammatory goods & I found out recently that they are meant to slow down development & signs of ageing. Strange huh? Besides daily intake green tea can also be beneficial on the outside, whooo face masks! Who doesn't love a good face mask right? If you'd like to know some of my favourite masks then just let me know or you can search up some great ones online. 

#2: Puffy Eyes & Dark Under Eye Circles 
I know that at the best of times I get horrible puffy eyes & dark circles after a long day or when I haven't had enough sleep so I have a couple of tips that I've learnt. Instead of doing the classic cucumber on the eye why not try a freshly used green tea bag, just apply on your eyelids for around 15 to 20 minutes which will do everything you need it to do. More recently I read this super neat tip that I thought was amazing & wanted to share with you guys, super simple but just freeze green tea is ice cube trays & apply them to your eyes when you need a quick pick me up. 

#3: Being Bloated 
Who doesn't hate being bloated lets be honest? I found green tea really helps. I've also heard that mint tea is meant to help with craving, maybe I should try it out sooner rather than later. 

#4: Sunburn
Something I've find out recently & are is still something that I want to try however I thought it would be worth mentioning. Bathing in tea not only sounds a bit odd but is also meant to be the most effective way to soothe sunburn. Fill your bath tub & pop three tea bags in & you have the perfect bath ready & waiting to soothe any nasty sunburn. Maybe you could try this with green tea as well. This method is great especially when you're on holiday & teabags are the only thing left sitting at the mini bar. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment