12 January 2016

Summer Reading List

As some of you may know, I love reading but for the most part I struggle to find the time to sit down & actually read. This summer I've made it a goal of mine to spend at least half an hour every day to read. With that being said I thought I would share a few books that I've either read or are on my to read list. Obviously this book list applies to everyone, not just for those that are in summer. But I must say one of my favourite things to do at the moment is sit in the sun with a good book.



#1 // Girl Online & Girl Online: On Tour By Zoe Sugg
If you don't know who Zoe is, she's a YouTube sensation with a following of over nine million. I adore Zoe so when I heard she was bring out a book I was over the moon. Her books are very enjoyable to read & quite an easy read. Both her books were amazing & I found them super hard to put down once I had started.

#2 // A Work In Progress By Connor Franta
I really adore Connor & his book is a true reflect on his life & everything he's learnt. I really recommend Connor's book to anyone who is looking for a super inspiring autobiography. I found his book so relatable & Connor has added so many great points & mini life lessons. Again an easy & enjoyable read!

#3 // Binge By Tyler Oakley
I seem to be have a YouTube theme going on here but no the less, Tyler's book is one that is definitely high on my to-read list. I'm so excited to get my hands on his book & start reading. Tyler has a great personality & I'm interested to see how he has showed that through his book & with what he shares with us. If you have already read Tyler's book, definitely let me know what you thought!

#4 // All The Bright Places By Jennifer Niven
This is the book that I'm currently reading. I'm about two chapters in & so far so good. I think I'm really going to enjoy it. I like how Jennifer, the author, chose to have a book related back to mental health. It's really great to see others speaking up about it & creating an awareness.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations of books I should read, I'd love to get some great ideas from you all.
B x


No comments:

Post a Comment