13 March 2016

Beauty Rules I Don't Live By

Rules, who needs rules right? These are some of the beauty rules that I don't necessarily stick by. Every now & then I'll changes things up a little bit but I usually I don't stick to these rules, but who said we had to right?



RULE: Apply your eye makeup & then your base.
ME: Nah ah girlfriend, I've always applied my base before my eye makeup & for no particular reason  either.

RULE: Not to prime is a crime.
ME: It's not that I don't like prime, I just don't use it nor have I found one that has made a big enough difference to use everyday anyway.

RULE: A brush is best.
ME: Fingers or even a beauty blender is just as good.

RULE: Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks.
ME: When applying blush, I like to applying it to the apples of my cheeks but also blend it back towards my ear. I find that it looks more natural that way.

RULE: Liner before lipstick.
ME: A lip brush & my favourite lipstick does the job just as well.

RULE: Curl lashes before mascara.
ME: I don't always curl my lashes & I find that the mascara I use holds the curl of my lashes really well.

At the end of the day who cares what you wear, how you wear & apply your makeup as long as you feel amazing about yourself & that you're having fun, that's all that matters!

B x 

No comments:

Post a Comment