31 March 2016

Monthly Favourites: March 2016

I hope you all had a fantastic month & had a great Easter. I'm super excited for April & to see what it has in store for us all. I wanted to quickly mention that you'll probably notice that this monthly favourites is a lot shorter compared to other months & that's because I'm going to be separating them into two separate posts. I'll have one going up at the end of every month, like usual, that is very similar to this one & then every couple of weeks I'll have, what I'm going to call 'Love List' & that is where I'm going to be talking about all the other bits & pieces that I've been loving. The reason behind wanting to do it like this is so that I can go into so much more detail without creating an incredibly long post. I think all the things that I'll be covering in 'Love List' will be a lot more appropriate to do every two weeks or so rather than every month like I'd normally be doing.



MAKEUP 
For the month of March I have been loving a couple of Maybelline products. The Maybelline Dream Terra Sun Bronzing Powder & The Colour Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil.

Let start with the bronzing powder. I brought this bronzing powder along time ago off NZSale & when I first tried it I wasn't to fond of the colour. It is definitely very warm toned & my guess is back then I was applying it incorrectly, maybe I wasn't blending it properly, I'm not a hundred percent sure what my issue with it was but never this less I love it now! I think it blends beautifully, it warms up my complexion really nicely, it blends amazingly & it leaves my glowing in all the right places. From what I can see on the back of the packaging I have the shade 02S Cheetah, if you were interested. By the looks of the Maybelline website I must have old packaging & an old shade, but if you check out the website it'll give you all the correct & current information.

The next product I've have adored this month is Maybelline's Colour Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in 630 Nude Perfection. Trust me, it is perfection alright! It has a semi matte finish, it's super smooth to apply, the pigment is amazing & it's so moisturising on the lips. This product exceed my expectations by a long shot. I wasn't expecting the formula to be so pigmented & moisturising. I was kind of expecting it to be dry & hard to apply, but Maybelline proved me wrong & I'm so glad that they did! I look forward to try some of the different shades.


SKINCARE 
I guess you could say that this is a skincare tool that I have been loving this month. I tried one back in 2014 & was amazed at how well it worked however I never followed up & got a new one once I had to get rid of my original one. I was in my local chemist what for a prescription to be filled & I got was to excited when I saw the Konjac Sponges sitting on the shelf. I grabbed one for my Ma & one for myself. I honestly can't recommend these enough, even if you don't want to purchase anything you should definitely still check out their site! I'm not going to go into to much detail now because I'm going to do an in depth review soon, where I'll talk more about my experience, the different sponges & options & all that jazz, keep a look out for that.


NAILS 
For the most part, I've had acrylics on my fingers because I was a serious nail biter & I wanted to stop & I've been wanted to for a long time now. I had started off really well but I was scared that I would end up biting them so I went & got my nails done & fingers crossed once a see my natural nails at a decent length I'll fall in love & never bite them again. Well heres hoping anyway. However, on my toenails I have been loving Sinful Colours polish in 1052 Endless Blue. I love Sinful Colours polishes, the have such beautiful colours & I love the formula too.

CLOTHING 
I brought this incredible little shirt for Supré, maybe at the beginning of the month I have have gotten so much wear out of it already. I love the colour, it's super flattering. I think its dressy but causal at the same time if that makes any sense! I adore it very much.


B x



No comments:

Post a Comment