3 March 2016

Makeup Removers

Finding a good makeup remover was something that I struggled with for awhile because any kind of makeup remove that I would use on my skin would sting & make my skin feel incredibly tight. Over the past few months I have found three products that I'm really loving, they make my skin feel great & remove my makeup at the same time.



COCONUT OIL
Coconut oil is great for your skin & is excellent for removing your makeup, especially waterproof makeup. I use coconut oil to remove face makeup as well as eye makeup & I find the coconut oil helps nourish my eyelashes at the same time. 

FACE WIPES
I like to use face wipes to remove face makeup however not my eye makeup just because I find that it is to much pulling & tugging & this girl would like to prevent as many eye wrinkles as she possibly can. My favourite to use are the Swisspers face wipes or the Simple face wipes are really nice too. 

GARNER SKIN NATURALS 2 IN 1 EXPRESS MAKEUP REMOVER
I mentioned this in my recent favourites post, which you can see here, if you would like too. I've been  seriously loving this makeup remover & it is excellent at removing waterproof makeup. It's an oil based eye makeup remover meaning  the product does seperate, which is easily fixed with a quick shake & I think this could be why it's such a great waterproof makeup remover. 

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment