22 September 2016

Currently No.003


Recently I've just been writing about thoughts & feeling & then I've been sharing them with you. I thought I would share a few of my recent favourites & what I've been doing. I'll also link my last 'Currently No.002' post if you'd like to check that out too. I'll be doing a favourites at the end of the month as usual so make sure you keep an eye out for that to see what I've been loving this month! 

READING: Calm, by Michael Acton Smith is one of my absolute favourite books. It's been so beneficial & it's been great for my anxiety. It's also great if you want to learn how to meditate & the app that goes with it is perfect.

LISTENING: You guys all know my love for music right? Well here is a list of my current favourites. Final Song by MØ, Let Me Love You by DJ Snake & Justin Bieber, Power Trip by J.Cole, Lot To Learn by Luke Christopher, When You Love Someone by James MT & Closer by The Chainsmokers. 

EATING: Holy crap, one of my favourite snacks recently has been frozen raspberries, strawberries & mango with yoghurt. And that’s all I’m going to say, it’s just delicious. 

WATCHING: I’ve recently got my Ma hooked on Pretty Little Liars so I’ve been re-watching it with her. I’ve been really enjoying watching it again especially since the Season 7 Part A Finale. I've also been super addicted to US Shameless TV Series. I've only recently started watching but so far I'm addicted. 

LOOKING FORWARD TO: I’m really looking forward to seeing my little sister. Nicole arrives tomorrow & we’re going to be spending about 10 days together. I can’t wait to spend time with her. 

ENJOYING: I’ve really been enjoying getting myself into specific morning & evening routines. I’ve found that it’s really helped with being a lot more productive. Plus, I’m someone that loves a good ole routine.

LOVING: Don’t get me wrong, I always love my fur babies but recently they have been a lot more cuddly than usual. They’ll come visit me during the night & give me cuddles. It’s the cutest thing ever & it just melts my heart.

B x

No comments:

Post a Comment