29 September 2016

September Beauty & Lifestyle Favourites

📷 : Maybe Nelson doesn't like hairy people, opps. 

September has been a super busy month & it has flown by. I don't have a lot of favourites this month but I still thought I would share a few of the random bits & pieces I've been really enjoying.

MAKEUP > ChiChi Super BB Cream has been one of my favourite bases to use lately. I'm thinking I might do a full review post on the product especially because I find myself reaching for BB Creams as it gets into the warmer weather. Keep an eye out for my review post if you'd like to know more or feel free to have a look over on the ChiChi website yourself. So far, this product gets a big thumbs up from me! 

SKINCARE > You guys all know how much I love The Body Shop & especially there different skincare ranges. I decided to pick up the Mineral & Ginger Warming Massage Clay Mask & I absolutely adore it! The self warming aspect of it allows pores to open which means the mask can really give your skin a deep clean. It's perfect for all skin types & has the ingredients, ginger, cinnamon oil & kaolin clay which helps deep cleanse your skin. The thing I love most is that The Body Shop products are never tested on animals. Make sure to check out their website if you'd like more information or to check out more of their products!

HAIR CARE > Dry shampoo was never something I love the idea of. I thought it was a bit gimmicky, you know, the whole idea of being able to leave your hair unwashed for longer kind of grossed me out a bit, I don't know I just wasn't a fan of the whole idea behind dry shampoo BUT I'm here to tell you my opinion has changed! Not only has my opinion changed but I also don't know what I would do with out dry shampoo. I don't specifically use dry shampoo for what it may have been originally brought out for but I use to add natural volume to my roots. While most people think that curly hair has great volume, which it does to a degree, I like to add dry shampoo rather than hairspray to my roots to had natural volume. There are so many brands with dry shampoo out these days however my favourite is Batiste Dry Shampoo. I've tried a few others & nothing has compared! 

LIP PRODUCT > I actually plan on doing a review on the specific product some time next month so keep an eye out for that but the lip product that I have been loving is the LA Girl Lip Liner in Natural. It's a gorgeous my lips but better colour & looks gorgeous with a lipstick or gloss over the top. 

FRAGRANCE > I'm a big fan of Calvin Klein fragrances & my favourite this month has been Calvin Klein Euphoria Essence. They have a mens & a womens scent & to be completely honest, I really like both. I feel like Calvin Klein scents are very unique but I think that's what makes them so amazing, there's something for everyone. If you have the opportunity to have a smell of his fragrances I would definitely recommend it. 

YOUTUBE > As of recently, I've come across quite a few new YouTube channels that I've really been enjoying. Alice Snell who is also known as @beautybyalicee_ on social media but I really enjoy her videos especially her vlog & while I'm here, Alice also has a really lovely blog! Alice is just so genuine & down to earth & I think that's what we all look for in YouTubers, someone we can relate to. 

BLOG > For as long as I can remember Meghan Rienks has not only been one of my favourite YouTubers but also one of my favourite people. So when she announced to us all the she now had a blog, I may have lost my shit a little bit! There's not much to say apart from the fact that I just love it. Meghan is such a huge inspiration to me & she has been for a long time. I'd love for you to go check out her content. 

INSTAGRAM > Emily Canham is such an incredibly stunning women & her posts always leave me lost for words. Not only is Emily freaking stunning she also has a really cute puppy & really nice eyebrows so you should check her out & give her a follow. 

FILM > It's not often I go to the movies however it was my Ma's birthday this month so we decided to finally go & see the film 'Bad Mums'. It's one of the best films I have seen in a long time, all of us in the theatre were laughing & singing a long to the music, it was a really great atmosphere. Plus Mila Kunis is one of my favourite female actors. 

BOOK > Calm by Michael Acton Smith is an amazing book & not just for those who suffer with anxiety disorders. If you are looking to learn ways to incorporate calmness into your everyday life I would definitely check out this book & think about adding it to your collection. It's an amazing book & prior to owning the book myself, I had heard amazing things about it & how it's helped so many people. I'll leave a link so you can look more into it but I couldn't recommend it enough! 

SONG > I'm constantly listening to music, there isn't a day that goes by where I'm not listening to music. I've got quite a few music favourites this month but I've narrowed it down to two. Closer by The Chainsmokers ft Hasley & You & Me by Marc E. Bassy. Add them to your playlist people, they are fantastic tunes. 

QUOTE > "If we bump into each other on a crowded street, it's not us no more, it's just you & me. We're just strangers in passing casually." - Marc E. Bassy 

B x

1 comment: