18 August 2015

FEELING BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF

As you guys know I've been at home sick for what will be my fourth week now and I'm slowly getting better but still don't know when I'll be 100 percent again. I definitely have had my down days and these our some of the things I've complied that make me feel better about myself. We all have days where we just don't feel great about ourselves and that's perfectly ok! You can try all of these tips or you can just try two or three. I find they all work and I' looking forward to hearing about the ones you love and find that work for you best!

1. Get up at a reasonable time. Getting up at a reasonable time means that you are going to have more time for yourself.
2. Cleanse with you favourite cleanser, it'll wake you up and make you feel fresh.
3. Have a shower and use you favourite body wash, wash your hair with your favourite shampoo and conditioner.
4. Do you favourite haitstyle, play around with your hair, straighten it, curl it, do something simple and what makes you feel great!
5. Put on some comfy clothing, sweats, a jumper, your favourite onesie!
6. Chill out and watch Netflix, YouTube, fun positive TV shows.
7. Give your mum or your bestfriend a text or a phone call. Chat with someone that you know will be able to cheer you up.
8. Tidy your space, whether it may be your room, your office or just a general house tidy up. If your space is tidy then your mind is going to be a lot more tidy too.
9. Moisturise your whole body, including your face. It'll make you feel awake, fresh and you'll smell like a god!
10. Apply your favourite no-makeup makeup look. A tinted moisturiser, light brows, a great volumising mascara and your fav lipstick will just make you feel great and give you a natural glow.
11. Listen to some of your favourite music.
12. Head out to your local store and buy yourself something healthy. There's no point in buying sugary bits because these will just make you feel even more rubbish about yourself.
13. Make a list of everything you need or want to achieve that day. That way you can still keep on track and cross everything off as you go.
14. Do some kind of exercise. A light walk or run, some yoga or just a half an hour workout. I don;t know about you but I always feel great after a workout.
15. Have a big glass of water. Add some ice, maybe some cucumber, lemon or strawberries. Your skin and body will definitely thankyou for it later!

These are just a few that I came up with and I'm sure there are many others, so let me and others know if you have any other tips and tricks to making yourself feel better about yourself on those days where we just feel crap.

Public Social Media: bonni3ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment