2 August 2015

SEVEN WAYS TO A RELAXING SUNDAY

Sunday's are my main relaxation days. Although I like to take a small amount of time relaxing at the end of everyday, for me Sunday is about becoming prepared for the up coming week and making sure that I can be as productive as possible! For me my Sunday's are about having a little bit of time to myself but just also really taking the time to appreciate what I have and the time that I have with those that I love. These are the step that I take to ensure that I have the most relaxing day as possible and so that I can become as calm and relaxed as possible. 

#1: Have a leisurely breakfast or brunch
  • Something you wouldn't normally eat on a week day
  • Read a newpaper, book, magazine, kindle
  • Take your time, there's no need to rush

#2: Take a relaxing hot bath
  • Bath bombs
  • Candles
  • Music or something to read

#3: Get out of the house 
  • For at least 20 minutes 
  • Go for a walk 
  • Go grab a coffee or juice 

#4: Plan for the upcoming week
  • Relaxing music
  • Shut off the internet
  • A quiet place
  • A cut of tea 

#5: Netflix'
  • Perfect for lazy Sundays
  • Catch up on a few episodes of your favourite series at the moment 

#6: Give yourself a fresh manicure
  • Have you nails looking on point and make you feel confident for the up coming week

#7: YouTube
  • Get your weekly dose of inspiration
  • Watch some of your favourite videos and YouTubers

These are just some of my favourite things to do on a Sunday but what are yours? What do you enjoy doing on a Sunday that helps you prepare yourself for the upcoming week? 

I would also just like to point out that I spend at least half an hour, possibly even longer, just rewinding from my day. I think it's important to reflect on your day and just be able to notice what didn't work so well for you that day but also what did. Being able to identify the positives and the negatives from each day will help you be more productive the next. 

I hope that this was beneficial for some of you! If you would like to follow me on any of my social medias, my handle is @bonni3ellen so if you search that you should be able to find me and we can chat! 


No comments:

Post a Comment