17 August 2015

THIS OR THAT TAG

Thought for tonight's post I would do something a little more chilled and laid back! I hope you enjoy and I tag all of you guys to do this so leave your answers in the comments below!

MAKE UP //
Blush or Bronzer: Bronzer
Lipgloss or Lipstick: Lipstick
Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara
Foundation or Concealer: Concealer
Neutral or Colourful Eyeshadows: Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadows: Pressed
Brushes or Sponges: Brushes

NAILS //
OPI or Essie: Essie
Long or Short: Short
Acrylic or Natural: Natural
Brights or Darks: Definitely depends on the season or whatever I'm feeling in the moment.
Nail Art or No Nail Art: No Nail Art

BODY //
Perfume or Body Spray: Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter: Body Butter
Body Wash or Body Soap: Body Wash
Lush or not: Yes Lush, for sure!

FASHION //
Jeans or sweatpants: Definitely depends, I would lean towards jeans if I was going into town but then sweats if I was at home but I'm not really a big fan of jeans so I'm not sure, I'm normally just wear tights!
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve: Depends on the weather and the outfit but generally short sleeves.
Dresses or Skirts: Dresses
Stripes or Plaid: Stripes
Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals
Scarves or Hats: Scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings: Studs
Necklace or Bracelets: Definitely both!
Heels or Flats: Both!
Jacket or Hoodie: Hoodie

HAIR //
Curly or Straight: Curly, which is my natural hair for me.
Bun or Pony Tail: Pony Tail
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Bobby Pins
Long or Short: Long
Light or Dark: Dark
Side Swept Bangs or Full Bangs: Neither on myself, and different ones suit different people.
Up or Down: Up

RANDOM //
Rain or Shine: Shine
Summer or Winter: Summer
Fall or Spring: Spring
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
East or West Coast: Here in New Zealand, definitely the West Coast
Pretty Little Liars or Orange is the New Black: I'm a big Pretty Little Liars fan at the moment so I'm going to have to say Pretty Little Liars but I definitely want to start watching Orange is the New Black.

I don't normally like doing tags on my blog but I thought this was something I little more chill and a bit more interesting than other tags I've seen! You've also found out a little bit more about me!

Public Social Media Handle: bonni3ellen, come and chat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment