27 August 2015

WHY WE MUST CHOOSE HAPPINESS

A lot of people grow up thinking that they don't have control over there own lives. You don't get in that top netball team you wanted to be in this season - you beat yourself up internally, you feel sad and that you just aren't good enough. Your friend gets promoted at work - you feel incredibly jealous and incompetent. You get in a car accident - you're upset because you're now going to be late to your bestfriends 21st birthday party and that you have a huge dent in your car.

Yes, all of those things are most definitely terrible situations and I know I've felt all of them before and some of you guys probably have too. But you know what? Thats ok, it's totally natural and we're all humans, we're going to feel like this sometimes. I what you guys just to think about limiting that time that you spend feeling sad and down and begin the heeling process. Think about why that particular situation happened. What can you learn from it? Did you actually just save yourself from something worse happening? Is it really that big of a deal? I know it might feel like it at the time but have a good think about it.

I'm a firm believer in "Whatever happens, everything happens for a reason." And when it happens we get to choose how we react and how we want to feel. Take some time to think about it.

You DON'T HAVE to feel sad.

You DON'T HAVE to feel regret.

You DON'T HAVE to feel jealous.

You get to choose how you want to feel and I don't know about you but I choose happiness. Because why not?

Picture: www.tumblr.com


I can't begin to explain to you guys how important happiness is to me. I've spent so many months and years trying to make everyone else around me happy but really the most important person was me. Rather than trying to make everyone else happy I really needed to focus on myself, and focus on what's going to make myself happy and just really be content within myself. Do what is truly going to make you happy because at the end of the day you're never going to be able to please everyone.

Once you really begin to understand all of this it feels so good and liberating. You can try things and simply just fail but get back up again without feeling bad. If you want to get better at something, you have to fail. Failure is all apart of successful. If you fail it doesn't mean you're not successful it's simply just apart of being successful! So remember you are in charge of how you feel no matter the situation you find yourself in! Happiness is so important, you most definitely do not have to feel sad and regret. Whatever the situation, everything happens for a reason. 

Public Social Media: bonni3ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment