30 August 2015

MONTHLY FAVOURITES // AUGUST 2015

I can't believe this monthly is over already! But on a positive note the weather has started getting warmer and will only be getting warmer from here on in! Yay, I'm so excited for the warm weather to really kick in! This month I don't have a lot of favourites because I did my favourites so late last month but I thought I would just share the few I do have, with you today!

YouTubers //

#1 Amy Young //
Amy is a professional life and love coach. Over this past month I have found that I've been able to really relate to her videos, even the ones based around love. Amy is so freaking inspiring, and everything she says has such a great deal of meaning and just makes sense. After watching her videos I often just sit there and just think, holy moly, how come I didn't think of that with that perspective. Amy has made me so much more motivated than I already was, and like I said before she's so uplifting and inspiring! I totally one hundred percent recommend checking out Amy on YouTube along with her social media too.

Amy's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AMYoungster/featured
Amy's Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMYoungster

#2 Brittney Lee Saunders //
Brittney is an Australian YouTuber and on her channel you'll find makeup videos, comedy skits, rants, singing covers, Q&As and general chit chat vlogs. I love all of Brittney's videos and I find that she is constantly bringing humor and entertainment to her channel! If you're looking for a pick me up after and long day and school or work then this channel is going to be perfect for you! Make sure to check Brittney's channel out as well her social media!

Brittney's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/beautybybrittneyx/featured
Brittney's Twitter: https://twitter.com/britt_saunders

Blog //

#1: inthefrow or also know as Victoria. Victoria has an amazing blog that covers everything a girl every would want to read. Her content varies from fashion, beauty, life, advice, food and travel. She is so talented in her writing, all her blog posts are so jam packed full of amazing information and I think you guys will definitely enjoy reading her posts as much as I do! Victoria also has a YouTube channel so be sure to check that out as well!

Victoria's Blog: http://www.inthefrow.com/
Victoria's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/inthefrow
Victoria's Twitter: https://twitter.com/inthefrow

Skincare //

#1: This month I have been very pleased with how my skins been looking. I've had one or two spots and I completely believe it has been down to this product! The Body Shop, Tee Tree Cleanser. I'm so incredible pleased with how this cleanser makes my skin feel, it leaves my skin feeling super clean and helps remove an excess oils. This skincare range from the body shop has to be one of my favourites and is amazing for anyone who has trouble with there skin.

Apps //

#1: This month I've been loving the Netflix app. Now lets be honest who doesn't like Netflix anyway but when I'm tucked up in bed at night I either grab my iPhone or my iPad and watch some Pretty Little Liars. I love how it can be portable and on any device you have.

That's all for this months favourites! I told you there was hardly anything but I have brought a few new makeup products recently so look out for those in next months favourites! Let me know what have been some of your favourites for this month.

Public Social Media: bonni3ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment